Friday, July 07, 2006

Lunch Adventure

So I tell the landlady I´m looking for food, and she sends me around the corner to a little cafe. The portion I got was quite small, but it´ll hold me over for a while. The adventure of the day was that inside of ten minutes in the cafe, some girl walks up and asks if I´m a model here in Barcelona. No? Back home in the States then? No? So she invites me up to their studio which is literally on top of the cafe. (Every building here in Barcelona is at least 5 stories.) I go up with her after my lunch and talk to a few employees, all of whom seem pretty enthusiastic to see me. They´ve just started their men´s division modelling, but all of their girls are stunning. They take a couple of pictures, then ask if I want to do a casting call tomorrow morning. Will have to check with Jen on that one. The job would be 700€ though. Have to see how the rest of the day goes.

More updates when I have more time!!

2 Comments:

At 1:50 AM, Blogger Jenée Kristin said...

Que suerte! Hácelo! Cuando vas a tener esta oportunidad otra vez? :)

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

stunning? is that like strikingly handsome?? its like an E! true hollywood story for a super model. "yeah i was discovered in a cafe in spain". me and mom say hi! have fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home